Our stunning Clan crest, motto and history certificates are fully personalised to include one persons name, created in an unique calligraphy style, as a member of the Clan. The certificates feature a detailed Clan crest, Clan chiefs motto, Clan tartan and Clan history, which includes family members of note, and places of interest to the Clan. The text is also laid out in our artist's own distinctive calligraphy style.
The top of the certificate features the Royal Arms of Scotland: - On a field of gold a red rampant lion with blue tongue and claws surrounded by a double red border with fleur-de-lys. "The Ruddy Lion ramping in the field of treasured gold" (William Edmondstoune Aytoun). Has been the Royal Arms of the Scots since at least the days of Alexander II, King of Scots 1214 – 1249. Heraldic blazon:- Or, a lion rampant Gules armed and langued Azure within a double tressure flory counter-flory of the second. The surrounding shields are the Arms of the ancient local principalities of Scotland.
All heraldry in Scotland is controlled by the Court of the Lord Lyon King of Arms in Edinburgh. The artwork on our beautifully detailed certificates has been created by David Allan, Calligrapher and Heraldic Artist in the Court of the Lord Lyon. The Clan heraldry featured on our certificates is approved by the Standing Council of Scottish chiefs.
Clan crest certificates make fantastic gifts for anyone with a Scottish Clan connection. A personalised Clan gift means so much more to the recipient. The membership certificates are perfect for framing and are an ideal way to display your Scottish heritage in any room of the home or workplace.
To personalise, simply add the name you require in the comments box during checkout.
• Exclusive to Scots Connection.
• Printed on quality paper in non fade inks.
• Size: 29.7cm × 42cm (11.7" x 16.5").
• Dispatched in a strong protective tube.
• Personalised Clan certificates are made to order. • Allow 1 week in addition to delivery times stated at checkout.
• Personalised Clan certificates are made to order.
• Allow 1 week in addition to delivery times stated at checkout.
*Please note the last order dates on this certificate for pre-Christmas delivery:*
• UK Free Delivery - Dec 12th.
• UK Special Delivery - Dec 14th.
• Airmail (USA, Canada, Australia, Europe & Rest of World) - December 2nd.
• FedEx (USA, Canada, Australia, Europe & Rest of World) - Dec 8th.
Avoid the Christmas rush and potential postal delays, order well before the last recommended dates!